24 February 2011

Water Leaks and Cancelled Critiques

Well, this week is off to a great finish. ::coughsarcasmcough:: For starters...

My house was FLOODED at 1:30 this morning! Our washing machine, which was completely turned off, mind you, broke - mind you, again, my mum and I live in a 30-something-year-old house, with the original piping and everything. Since my mother sleeps downstairs, she managed to turn off the water before the worst could happen, but right now, our recently remodelled home is torn to pieces and filled with obnoxious dehumidifiers.

Right on!

Then - and this is my fault - I did not have the foresight to check my e-mails before going to class. Mind you, I usually check everything within 24, if not 48 hours. Not this time, and I reach school, only to find out the class is cancelled for today.

Me screameth: WHYYYYY!!!

Luckily, I wasn't the only one who hadn't checked the e-mail, so I didn't feel like an utter dunderhead. Since I have had some time to recover this afternoon, I can finally post the ideas for Project #2:


No comments:

Post a Comment